5 Key Services for NGOs & Charities
As of 2019, registered NGOs, Foundations and Charities, will be able to apply for access to 5 key services provided by M.A.T.E.S. Australia. Approved organisations will be able to access professional services, at a heavily reduced price from August of 2019, including:
1. Legal & Governance
2. IT, Database Management & Cyber Security
3. Marketing & Public Relations
4. Supply Chain for Physical Goods
5. Economics, Reporting & Research
Each of the services will be supported, staffed and project managed by an appointed team of industry experts, universities and volunteers which is managed through the M.A.T.E.S. Headquarters in Melbourne.
M.A.T.E.S. Australia encourage organisations to
Legal & Governance
NGOs, Charities & Foundations will be able to access up to 25 legal documents for everyday use which is tailored, fit for purpose and uniquely written for the task at hand.
2. Volunteer Engagement Contracts
Consulting services will also be provided to approved organisations on how best to identify, define and improve:
1. Key personnel appointments - including board & executive directors
2. Governance and compliance risks
3. Operational and program risks
All approved charities will be able to access the M.A.T.E.S.' customer relationship management system designed uniquely for Australian NFPs.
Technology, Database & Cyber Security
NFPs can access the vast array of talent within the M.A.T.E.S. pool to assist in the development of its technology platform.
Services will include:
1. Access to the M.A.T.E.S. CRM platform: Made for MATES
2. Website builder
3. Database management
4. Encryption and Cyber Security framework, products and services
5. Search engine optimisation
6. Consultation on how best to integrate IT services into current practice.
Marketing & Public Relations
M.A.T.E.S. will offer extensive marketing & PR services to approved NFPs.
1. Social media consultations
2. Automated content creation
3. Public events